Editorial Board of Advisors
Antonov Anatoly Ivanovich – Professor Emeritus,
- Doctor of Philosophy (1983-specialization in applied sociology).
- Employee of the Department of social organization of the Institute of Specific Social Research of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR (1969-1975);
- head of the Department of population research methodology, Faculty of Economics, Moscow State University (1975-1984); head of the sector of the Institute of Sociology of the Russian Academy of Sciences (1984-1991);
- Ph.D. thesis on the methodology of research on reproductive behavior (1973);
- doctoral dissertation on the sociology of fertility (1983); associate professor’s certificate in population economics and demography (1978);
- Professor’s Certificate in Sociology of Social Institutions and Processes (1990);
- full member of the International Academy of Forecasting (1989) and the International Academy of Informatization (1992);
- laureate of the Pitirim Sorokin Sociological Prize (2002); one of the founders of the World Congress of Families (1995); member of the VKS organizing committee (1997-present);
- Chairman of the Research Committee on Sociology of Population and Family of the PoSA, expert of the Government of the Russian Federation and the Committee on Social policy of the Federation Council of the Russian Federation (1993 – 2007);
- member of the IWG of the priority national project on health care and demographic policy of the Council under the President of the Russian Federation for the implementation of priority national projects (2007-2011);
- winner of the gold medal of the Valentyev readings in demography (2012);
- the Pitirim Sorokin Silver Medal (2011);
- the Jubilee Medal for Contribution to Sociology (2009) and the Medal for Scientific Merit of the Republic of Belarus (2014).